D'addario Banjo Strings EJ63i Banjo-Irish/Nickel
D'Addario EJ63i banjo sets are designed for the Irish Tenor Banjo, typically tuned in fifths and played with a "plectrum" picking style.
- Designed for the Irish Tenor Banjo
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Nickelplated steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .036
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh